Have you spent years mastering the art of string playing but still know little about the ideal way to handle your tools? Are you curious to learn more about the possibilities a high-performance string offers and do you want to optimize your performance in a few simple steps? Stringtelligence offers you an exclusive insight into the science of strings. Find widely unknown tips and tricks of the trade to perfect your sound and elevate your playing to an unexpected level! More than 20,000 words and 19 video tutorials in over 90 chapters: This is string know-how at its best!
What must I take into consideration when changing strings?
- Choose the right string length, especially for viola or double bass.
- Change the strings one after the other (never change multiple strings at the same time).
- When changing strings, always keep the other strings at the right pitch.
- Position the bridge (90 degrees to the instrument soundboard).
- Make sure you use enough graphite on the saddle and bridge.
- Carefully wind the string using the peg.
You did not permit the use of YouTube videos. Please change your data privacy settings.