What must I take into consideration when changing strings?
- Choose the right string length, especially for viola or double bass.
- Change the strings one after the other (never change multiple strings at the same time).
- When changing strings, always keep the other strings at the right pitch.
- Position the bridge (90 degrees to the instrument soundboard).
- Make sure you use enough graphite on the saddle and bridge.
- Carefully wind the string using the peg.
You did not permit the use of YouTube videos. Please change your data privacy settings.